Are you interested in being a Vendor at the SJC Greek Festival?
Please contact us and review our policies below. Somebody will be in touch with you soon.
St Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church
27129 Calle Arroyo, Suite #1803, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 (949) 542-3445
Vendor Chairperson (Steve Dafnis)
SJC Greek Festival – September 28th and 29th, 2019
Festival Hours Saturday (11am – 10pm) and Sunday (12:00 – 8pm)
Festival Address: SJC Community Center – 25925 Camino Del Avion – San Juan Capistrano, CA. 92675
LAST DAY TO PAY
FRIDAY, Sept 6, 2019
Single 10′ x 10′ paid by August 16, 2019 ($450 ea)
Single 10′ x 10′ paid after August 16, 2019 ($500 ea)
Double 10′ x 20′ paid by August 16, 2019 ($850 ea)
Double 10′ x 20′ paid after August 16, 2019 ($900 ea)
Table Rental Fee ($20 ea)
Terms & Conditions
1. City of San Juan Capistrano business license will be covered under an umbrella license in 2019. There is no additional vendor license fee.
2. Vendor must have their own General Liability Insurance policy in the minimum amount of $1,000,000 aggregate and $1,000,000 for each occurrence. Limits must include Medical Under General Liability of $5,000.
Certificate of General Liability must name St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church as an Additional Insured. Insurance must cover vendor’s business for the following dates: September 28, 2019 through September 29, 2019.
If you do not currently have or, are unable to obtain insurance, you may consider the following online agency:
https://www.fdean.com/vendors.aspx, then click “Apply Online”.
3. St. Basil’s Church will provide one 110v electric outlet and one light per 10’ x 10’ covered booth space. Should Vendor add additional lighting or device(s) that overloads the system, St. Basil’s Church reserves the right to require Vendor to unplug Vendor’s additional lighting or device(s
4. Vendor acknowledges and agrees to accept sole responsibility for security of Vendor’s merchandise and personal items at all times. Vendor hereby agrees to release and hold harmless St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church for any loss of Vendor’s merchandise or personal property before, during, or after the Festival. Vendor agrees to not share assigned booth with other Vendor(s) not listed on this application/agreement without prior written approval from St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church.
5. St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church assumes no liability for any claims of injuries, losses and/or damages sustained by Vendor, Vendor’s employees and/or representatives. Vendor agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church from any and all claims, demands, complaints, charges, causes of actions, contracts, promises, rights, or liabilities of injuries, losses and/or damages sustained by Vendor, Vendor’s employees and/or representatives.
6. Vendor acknowledges and agrees to accept sole responsibility for payment of all legally and applicable federal, state and local taxes, licenses, fees and permits for Vendor’s merchandise sold. Vendor agrees to promptly handle all customer complaints in a reasonable, business-like manner, so as not to bring discredit to St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church.
7. Vendor agrees to provide a complete list of merchandise to be offered for sale (complete vendor list description, and/or photographs, catalog, or product information). Vendor agrees items not listed and offered for sale may be subject to removal. Vendor agrees not to sell or distribute any food or beverage item for “on premise” consumption. Vendor merchandise display limited to inside of booth with table drapes to cover stored items. No racks or displays are permitted outside of booth. St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church reserves the right to prohibit any item offered for sale by Vendor.
8. St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church will not permit sales of any aerosol-based strings known as Silly String, including but not limited to Goofy String, Streamer String, Wacky String, and Nickelodeon Smatter. Compressed air horns, poppers, firecracker-like toys, toy guns, toy knives, items that make loud noises, explode, spray, shoot projectiles, create or leave debris are not permitted for sale. Weapons, knives, swords, and weapon replicas are prohibited merchandise.
9. St. Basil’s Greek Orthodox Church reserves the right to change or alter the festival layout and make any Vendor Booth reassignments it deems necessary at its sole discretion. Booth assignments are decided by the Festival Committee to accommodate the booth size rentals and varied merchandise to be displayed, and there are no guaranteed booth assignments until the final festival layout is determined. If vendor disruptions occur and the situation persists, the Vendor will be asked to leave without a refund.
10. Vendor agrees to respect St. Basil’s Church property and clean up their booth space each night upon departure. All plastic wire ties, trash, and empty boxes must be discarded in trash bins.
11. Vendor’s signature acknowledges agreement and acceptance of all terms and conditions contained herein. No refund will be issued for adverse weather conditions. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made after September 6, 2019.